Wednesday 15 August 2012

Super Batman?

After 'Batman Forever', his profile just keeps getting higher. Gone were the days when citizens fear him, criminals flee upon his sightings and him disappearing soon after. I am unable to accept this new concept and glad this is the final of the trilogy. This is the main reason for not catching this one. This is my first review without actually watching this. Goodbye to my favourite superhero nights...   

...but I shall miss Catwoman. This will my main attraction should I decide to catch this underwhelming movie.

Assuming my manor has not destroyed, have Batmobile from Batman or Batman Forever, do away the Batpod and Bat, I am able to live my dreams for the good of Gotham.


Bibliography

Reference Cited

THE REAL COST OF BEING BATMAN (2012) [Online] Yahoo! Available from:
[Accessed: 27 JUL 2012]

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (2012) [Online] Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Available from: http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/downloads.php
[Accessed: 20 JUL 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment