Tuesday 3 September 2013

Best of both worlds!

I would like to thank my fans and all for their invaluable support and contribution in my Monogram Blogger Contest entry



 Best of both worlds!

I am not a fan of loafers. When I saw a celebrity wearing them in a fashion magazine, I have to check it out. I was tempted to buy when my mate keep praising its unique design and may not be available in the future. She got hers and I, Dstysionist, ended with a mine ;-) These are evergreen classic style and function. Their designs too are intermediate. So be it a formal or casual event, my footwear is sorted. Now I am jumping for joy :-) ! 
 For him...
...& her too...xoxo



Bibliography

Reference Cited

IMAGES (2013) [Online] Google Available from:

[Accessed: 26 AUG 2013]

HUSH PUPPIES WOMEN’S POSE (2012) [Online] Shoes.com, Inc. Available from: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/EC1230263-5132814/Hush+Puppies/Dark+Red/Women's+Pose.aspx
[Accessed: 9 JAN 2012]

HUSH PUPPIES MEN’S MERIT (2012) [Online] Shoes.com, Inc. Available from: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/EC1227472-5131416/Hush+Puppies/Dark+Brown/Men's+Merit.aspx
[Accessed: 9 JAN 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment