Sunday 9 December 2018

Kenny G - for my NEW phase to GREATNESS!

When my life WAS full of hope and dreams.

In my hopelessness and nightmares, Kenny G comes into my life with his magical instrument 🎺🎼🎷 to lead me out of these. Kenny G saves my life and sanity with his musical masterpiece 😇 His music is a true art work. His personality completes all. I wish Kenny G would have come much earlier. A lot of grief may be relieved. From my positive personal experiences, I believe, most happen for a reason and better late than never. I am also aware of some thoughts. To those who are religious, one may wonder that I am idolising false 'Gods'. However, is it possible that Kenny G may be God sent to me? 

Thank you Kenny G for coming into my life and helping me cope my adversities. Please continue your invaluable gift that you are born for eternity ;-)


Despite my unexpectedly gloomy present yet, I have to put on of whatever remains, into my best presentation. This is to rid negativity and to fully utilise this moment. It is also to absorb as much positive energy and to project optimism simultaneously 😎

I am NOT musically inclined. I am reluctant to attend. However, one person brought me. Reluctantly, I went.

After the concert, I did NOT want to attend the autograph and photo session. I am not a fan. A chain of events change my decision. With Kenny G’s obligation to meeting ALL his fans, all are calm. Surprisingly, I am excited. Then comes the photo fail by the event staff. With no photo, my whole world almost came crumbling down. In my own chaos, I ran up the stage and beg for another opportunity. This caught Kenny G’s attention. With great concern, he asks, “What happened?” The event staff explained the situation. In his humble self, he immediately said, “Sure can!”

Here I am today. Kenny G is now my NEW role model. In turn, Kenny G has got another fan in me. I would like thank you, Kenny G, for this eternal memory.

I would also like to thank my other one person for bringing me to this concert 
😇 

I am invaluably grateful for this unexpectedly and eternally inspiring and motivating experience.

 My personally autographed Tour CD Cover.




Your eternal style has inspired my creativity.


Front (F) view

Rear (R) view

Front (F) view

Rear (R) view

SAX-Ophone-DRESS is the beginning of my NEW career phase! This is evident with Sax-O-Dress 3 being my FIRST illustration of Amanda in water colour! 




Since concert day, I have been playing your music as soon as my day starts. It gives me motivation and optimism in my present life struggles. You are making a positive difference in my life. TQ Kenny G! Now, I look forward to every 'Morning' xoxo

You are giving me strength and energy to put my 'Heart and Soul' into my passion regardless of any daily adversities. 

My first Christmas 'When Kenny G is Coming to Town' ;-P 



By sharing my experience, I sincerely hope, that lost trouble souls reading this may discover avenues to cope with your life struggles like I do. Even though your journey is still turbulent with unexplained obstacles, you are now steering through with greater determination and confidence to reach your chosen destination  I will meet you there!




Bibliography

Reference Cited

KENNY G IMAGES KENNY G WALLPAPER AND BACKGROUND PHOTOS (2019) [Online] Fanpop, Inc. Available from: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/kenny-g/images/482572/title/kenny-g-photo 

[Accessed: 18 JAN 2019]



No comments:

Post a Comment