Saturday 1 December 2018

Get a Grip!


My Merit is wearing abnormally internally. This may be due to the shoe design NOT compatible with my feet structure. After one year of searching, I finally selected Skechers GO FLEX Walk. I like this shoe due to it exceptional grip on all urban surfaces yet. On the choice of colour, I choose my favourite blue. These other colours are black and gray. Gray brings out the shoe design. However, I do not want my life to be ‘gray’.  On the other hand, being ‘a little boy blue’, I can have the best of both worlds. In the day, my shoe colour is blue. By night, it looks black at a glance. I will have to admit that it is not as comfortable as Merit. One has to bear in mind that both have different strengths and functions. To date, I am unable to find a shoe with ‘the best of both worlds’ in this aspect. Regardless, presently, I am feeling as happy as when I purchase my Highlander.


The Skechers GO FLEX Walk™ is the shoe that moves with you. Mesh fabric and synthetic upper with articulated, segmented flexible sole design. Designed with Skechers Performance technology and materials specifically for athletic walking. Goga Max® Technology insole with high-rebound cushioning.

Details
  • GO FLEX articulated segmented sole design provides anatomically correct ultra flexibility
  • Resalyte® sole - proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
  • Goga Max® technology insole for maximum support and cushioning
  • Features high-rebound cushioning with responsive feedback
  • Combines a proprietary 'SQUISH' component with our exclusive Resalyte® material
  • Dual side elastic panels for anatomical fit
  • Flexible rubber sole provides durability and stability
  • Weight: Radically lightweight 7 1/2 oz. in a men's size 9
  • 3/4 inch heel
Construction
  • Soft herringbone textured fabric upper
  • Smooth micro perforated synthetic side panels
  • 3D printed smooth synthetic toe overlay
  • Fabric edging detail
  • Quick-Fit portal for easy pull on fit
  • Side S logo
  • Stabilizing topsole layer for added support


I like the Quick-Fit portal ;-P 

Notice the typical groove pattern for exceptional grip? Even Sandy, is not amazed :-O

I am also very motivated by my Skechers. They are one of the main sponsors for this very stylish Mobil 1 Boost Mobile Racing's Commodore of the Australian Supercars Championship 2018. 

Now, I have a grip on the future…!

Bibliography

Reference Cited

SKECHERS GO FLEX WALK (2018) [Online] Skechers USA, Inc. Available from: https://www.skechers.com/en-us/style/54010/skechers-go-flex-walk/bbk#
[Accessed: 18 NOV 2018]

NEW LOOK FOR WAU COMMODORES (2018) [Online] Supercars Championship. Available from: https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/new-look-for-wau-commodores/
[Accessed: 18 NOV 2018]

No comments:

Post a Comment