Saturday 10 February 2024

I Dremz of this...zzz... again...

This is my first design that I dream of 😴 It does not have a name. It is only now that I am revealing this. I cannot remember the reason for not doing so when I first completed this 'Arrowhead' design sketch 📝✏️💃 It may be from my career struggles 😿 The green colour is a manifestation of my care for the environment 🌍 Cocktail dresses are my favourite 🏅 No doubt of my dream selection 🧵🪡👗 

Arrowhead (F)

Arrowhead (R)


I dreamed of this design during Halloween 2023 season 🎃 I am feeling deep grief 😢 I have lost my dearest one six months ago from my dream time😭 I have been watching many sea life documentaries since this loss. It is to divert my feelings from this loss. The fish bone skirt slit design represents the main purpose of my life now lost manifestation. I am still analysing this design and its other features manifestations 🔎 I will update these upon my findings. Surprisingly, I only dream of three designs throughout my long interest in fashion and textiles. This is my favourite dream design 🥇 It is a blend of conservative and sexiness 🫦💋👄 I hope these appeal my fans too 🤩

Fishy (F)

Fishy (R)

No comments:

Post a Comment