Monday 18 April 2011

Levi's Curve ID Guarantee?

I have a client who wants to find the perfect pair of jeans. On page 267, APR 2011 issue, Glamour UK magazine, ‘It’s about shape not size – And understanding the balance between your body’s curves means Levi’s GUARANTEES every pair of Levi’s Curve ID jeans is perfectly proportioned to fit fantastically from hip to ankle’. Reading these has tempted me to try their consultation services. According to them and to my acknowledgement, my client has straight boyish figure. They recommended Curve ID Slight Curve. She was not comfortable with their selection. To them this is the best. This was when the Dstysionist stepped in. I recommended my client Levi’s 501 Boyfriend cut. She loved it and it suits her perfectly! I have made my client’s day with her purchase. Maybe Levi’s was over confident with their new product?





Levis 501 Boyfriend (from top; rear, front coin pocket, front & side view)

This is my professional experience. Do you have any personal one's to share? Please leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment