Sunday 12 February 2012

WHITNEY HOUSTON - True Diva 4ever!


In her OTT hair and red dress after receiving 'The Best Pop Vocal Performance' at the 28th Annual Grammy Awards in 1986. Big hair, dress, success and fun for her back then. 

After her big boom, here, looking relaxed but still at her very best in the next decade


9 AUG 1963 - 11 FEB 2012

I admire her colour, fun & fashion in her heydays. Growing up with this party loving song gives me the energy and courage to dance with any girl whenever it is played. Let us remember her best here. "I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna dance with you". Goodbye my Diva... L


Bibliography

Reference Cited

[Accessed: 12 FEB 2012]

WHITNEY HOUSTON VIDEOS & PHOTOS HISTORY (2012) [Online] Sony Music Entertainment. Available from: http://www.whitneyhouston.com/us/media/photos/1045
[Accessed: 12 FEB 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment